A full-cycle manufacturer of training simulation systems for tactical engagement, headquartered in Chernivtsi, Ukraine. Over the course of 9 years in the industry, Skiftech have designed and supplied a wide range of immersive training systems, including direct ones like laser-based Instrumentation Tactical Training systems, as well as indirect solutions like Synthetic Training Environments and VR, to military and law enforcement training centers both within Ukraine and around the globe.
EFFECTIVE TRAINING THROUGH MAXIMUM REALISM
• The training process is as close to real-world conditions as possible. The systems are installed on standard weapon and armored vehicles without changes in their construction. We also provide integrated solutions.
• The integration housing is available at an additional cost.
• The shooting ranges and sequences of actions when working with simulators are as close to real weapons
MODERN SOLUTIONS FOR BEST RESULTS
• Software with broad capabilities: real-time statistics with the ability to record statistics to After Action Review (AAR); GPS tracking of the movements of soldiers and armored vehicles; STE howitzer, air and MLRS strikes.
• A large number of parameters for each participant in the training — the amount of health, the total number of rounds, mags and shells, the number of shots and other.
FLEXIBILITY AND ADAPTABILITY
• Simulators are produced upon request, with the capability to incorporate required functions or develop a completely new system.
• The existing products can demonstrate compatibility with simulators from other manufacturers, while the new generations of simulators have already been engineered for compatibility with Cubic Miles.
*The video is made available on the SKIF website.